The RETRAIN is a newly established interdisciplinary network of selected PhD students and their supervisors, mostly junior PIs. It is coordinated by Dr. Lisa Melymuk and Dr. Iva Sovadinová and supervised by dedicated RETRAIN advisory board formed by senior professors from RECETOX, UCL and ETH.
The main aims of RETRAIN are following:
- To support and generate excellent research & improve scientific publishing (an increase in the quality & quantity of scientific publications)
- To support multidisciplinary research and collaboration (e.g. joint publication & projects)
- To create and support a research collaborative environment for brainstorming new ideas, planning and implementing projects
- To improve the quality of supervision by junior PIs
The key elements of the RETRAIN are the the junior PIs, who constitute the core team of this network, and associated PhD students. The RETRAINers are continuously collaborating both scientifically and in other areas of their professional life.
Their formal networking activities consist of:
- Monthly discussion-focussed group meetings
- Research project updates and research discussions, student development plans, etc.
- Online Teams group for sharing information on courses (within MU and online), seminars and webinars of interest, planning lab rotations
- Annual retreat for brainstorming, team buildings.
The main research areas of RETRAIN are general external exposome, specific external exposome, internal exposome and underlying relationships between external and internal exposomes. The overview of the research focus of individual researcher's is provided below.
Petra Bořilová Linhartová
Inactive employment status
Lisa Emily Melymuk
Elliott James Price
Lisa Emily Melymuk, Ph.D.
|+420 549 49 3995
RNDr. Iva Sovadinová, Ph.D.
|+420 549 49 4738
- Jana Klánová
- Klára Hilscherová
- Hynek Pikhart
- Martin Bobák
- Luděk Bláha
- Irena Štěpaníková
- Pavel Čupr
- Vojtěch Thon
- Martin Scheringer