Highly motivated and talented candidates are invited to join RECETOX research teams at Ph.D. student positions.
What we offer to our students:
- 4-year Ph.D. programme with financial support for 4 years
- Interdisciplinary scientific topics
- Supervision by experienced mentors and excellent scientists and tailored study plan
- Excellent and state-of-the-art research infrastructure
- International mobility and internships
- International and friendly environment
- Courses developing the transferable skills
Candidates shall possess MSc. or a corresponding degree from a university in relevant field, solid background in the respective field and good communication skills in English language. Applications from all potential candidates are invited, University does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, gender or religion.
Guide to PhD studies
The Faculty of Science has published the brief Guide for Ph.D. students to provide a basic orientation, overview, and guidance for all parties involved in PhD studies at the SCI MUNI. Nevertheless, the guide is focused on the student's needs and duties. The students will find here the basic information on how to submit the application, how plan your studies and research and how to successfully defend the thesis.
- Approx. 20 positions annually
- Topics connected to current research projects
- Experienced supervisors
- Terms and dates
- Application and its submission
- Submission of application
- Application review and interview
For the consultation with the supervisor, candidates should submit the application including
- curriculum vitae,
- motivation letter,
- contacts of two persons who might provide references.
Formal application to Ph.D. studies at Masaryk University will then require further documentation and formalities from the candidates and will be processed through an electronic application system.